SAECO’s valve shop has been providing high quality service to all types of pipeline valves, control valves & actuators for over 25 years, to the satisfaction of all our customers.
Our valve shop is one of the most well-equipped valve shops in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Also available are design and engineering capabilities, including CAD facility, for reverse engineering.
SAECO is a "one stop shop" for all valve & actuator needs. The valve shop is equipped and ready with over 30 trained technicians, supervisors and engineers to meet both field and shop repairs and to handle large outage of valves.
Our capabilities include overhauling, repair, re-engineering, calibration and testing of all makes, models and types of:
- Gate valves
- Parallel slide valves
- Globe valves
- Check valves
- Ball valves
- Plug valves
- Butterfly valves
- Diverter valves
- Safety relief valves
- Control valves
- Electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, gas over oil type of actuators
SAECO has been approved by OEM's:
- PIBIVIESSE: ball valve manufacturer
- FISHER: control valve manufacturer
- E.I.M controls: actuator manufacturer
Our valve shop has been approved by Saudi Aramco, SEC, SWCC and SABIC Industries for the overhaul and testing of different types and makes of valves in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
SAECO has been serving all major gas, petrochemical, power and desalination companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other Middle East countries.
PIPE LINE VALVE REPAIR:
With state-of-the-art testing equipment, SAECO is certified to carry out air & hydro tests on all types and sizes of valves, ranging from 1/4" to 60" and for pressures up to 10,000 psig. High torque equipment with hydraulic power pack (max. torque of 30,000 NM) is used to tighten bolts and nuts of different sizes.
SAECO has the capability to carry out welding and machining of:
- Hard face materials like stellite - 6,13% Cr, etc., on the seat areas
- Corrosion resistance material like Inconel 112, SS 316, etc., on the seat areas
CONTROL VALVE REPAIR:
Equipped with latest equipment like hard communicator, loop calibrator etc., we overhaul and calibrate different makes of control valves.
Our OEM trained technicians can carry out diagnostic bench tests on valves in accordance with international standards for various leakage classes.
SAFETY RELIEF VALVE REPAIR:
OEM trained relief valve technicians carry out overhauling, testing and calibration operations for safety relief valves according to international standards as well as Saudi Aramco standards. With test benches and high pressure compressors, we can repair and test safety relief valves ranging from 1/4" to 20" and for pressures of up to 4000 psig in air, water and oil.
ACTUATOR REPAIR FIELD SERVICES:
Trained actuator technicians carry out the repair and testing operations of different makes and types of actuators like Rotork, Biffi, Bettis, Auma on electric, hydraulic, pneumatic and gas over oil type of actuators. The simulation & testing of actuators is also carried out in a well-equipped cell with electrical panels and transformers.
- Calibration, testing & overhauling of safety relief valves: control valves at site: 40 ft. mobile workshop container houses high pressure compressor, various test benches, lapping m/c, latlir conditioners, water dispenser, etc., and is used to work under varied site conditions to carry out all activities.
- Injection of lubricant / sealant for plug & ball valves on site: high pressure mobile grease pump builds pressure of up to 15,000 psig and is used for flush, cleaning and injection of lubricant and sealant on ball valves & plug valves.
- Commissioning & trouble shooting of various types & makes of actuators on site: trained actuator technicians attend the commissioning of actuators and carry out functional test at site. Major modifications of actuators, from pneumatic to electric, are executed by re-engineering and manufacturing.
- In-situ lapping of valves using our advanced site lapping m/c, lapping of body seats of gate, globe and check valves can be carried out at site.
- Hydro testing of various types and sizes of valves:
- SAECO has two mobile hydro testing skids with quick filling pumps, high pressure pumps, mobile compressors, etc., able to carry out hydro testing of valves at site.
- The hydro testing team is well acquainted with all international standards like ANSI, API, BS, MSSP and Saudi Aramco standards as well as issuing tests certificates.
The following is a list of images associated with Valves.